Change Formulas Font at runtime in Crystal Report
Author Message
 Change Formulas Font at runtime in Crystal Report

Hello
I want to change at runtime the formulas font with VB6.
I tried with this code, but it doesn't work.

cr1.formulas(1).font.name = " New Time Roman"

Can somebody tell me how i can do this ?

Thanks in advance

Fri, 23 Apr 2004 19:41:12 GMT

1. Crystal Reports 6 control does not clear formulae when you change report

2. changing font color of text in Crystal Reports through VB code

3. Changing font of Crystal Report field

4. Changing sort on Crystal Reports at runtime -- How?

5. Change SQL for Crystal Reports at runtime

6. changing data source in crystal report @ runtime

7. Crystal Reports - Changing Access Tables at runtime

8. changing db location in ODBC for Crystal Report at runtime

9. Crystal Report - changing datasource at runtime

10. Change SQL for Crystal Reports at runtime

11. Changing Crystal Report database location at runtime

12. How can i change picture in Crystal report at runtime