Refresh Report with Parameters
Author Message
 Refresh Report with Parameters

I "Load" button that has the following code:
Dim crystalUtil1 As New CrystalUtil()

Dim pvCurrDate As New CrystalDecisions.Shared.ParameterValues()

Dim pdvCurrDate As New CrystalDecisions.Shared.ParameterDiscreteValue()

Dim crReportDocument As New BookedFutureBus()

pdvCurrDate.Value = CDate(txtCurrDate.Text())

pvCurrDate.Add(pdvCurrDate)

crReportDocument.DataDefinition.ParameterFields("CurrentDate").ApplyCurrentV
alues(pvCurrDate)

CrystalReportViewer1.ReportSource = Nothing

CrystalReportViewer1.ReportSource = crReportDocument

CrystalReportViewer1.Visible = True

When I run the report the first time it works great.  However, when I run it
a second time and change the date parameter, the report still has the old
data.

I tried adding the following code, CrystalReportViewer1.RefreshReport(),
after this line"CrystalReportViewer1.ReportSource = Nothing".

The report will not refresh, even after I change the date.  I would greatly
appreciate any help??

Thanks

Fri, 09 Dec 2005 06:14:57 GMT
 Refresh Report with Parameters
Hi
    you can try to use <<CrystalReportControl.Reset>>

Bye bye

Quote:
> I "Load" button that has the following code:
> Dim crystalUtil1 As New CrystalUtil()

> Dim pvCurrDate As New CrystalDecisions.Shared.ParameterValues()

> Dim pdvCurrDate As New CrystalDecisions.Shared.ParameterDiscreteValue()

> Dim crReportDocument As New BookedFutureBus()

> pdvCurrDate.Value = CDate(txtCurrDate.Text())

> pvCurrDate.Add(pdvCurrDate)

crReportDocument.DataDefinition.ParameterFields("CurrentDate").ApplyCurrentV
Quote:
> alues(pvCurrDate)

> CrystalReportViewer1.ReportSource = Nothing

> CrystalReportViewer1.ReportSource = crReportDocument

> CrystalReportViewer1.Visible = True

> When I run the report the first time it works great.  However, when I run
it
> a second time and change the date parameter, the report still has the old
> data.

> I tried adding the following code, CrystalReportViewer1.RefreshReport(),
> after this line"CrystalReportViewer1.ReportSource = Nothing".

> The report will not refresh, even after I change the date.  I would
greatly
> appreciate any help??

> Thanks

Sun, 11 Dec 2005 20:57:28 GMT

1. data report refresh after passing new parameter

2. Parameter Fields and Refreshing report

3. Report not refreshing to my new parameter value

4. Parameters being passed to a report - not refreshing

5. SCR7 Refreshing Stored Procedure Parameters when calling report from ASP

6. Retrieving parameters with cmd.Parameters.Refresh

7. Data Report Refresh (not refreshing)

8. Refresh a report made in Crystal Report.

9. Crystal Reports OCX - Does Not Refresh Report

10. refresh data in crystal reports report

11. Problem refreshing report data in crystal reports 4.6

12. Passing Parameters from C# to Crystal Report / Crystal Report Viewer