Crystal Reports "Report Designer Component"
Author Message
 Crystal Reports "Report Designer Component"

Hi,

I am trying to evalute the new "Report Designer Component" for CR ver 6.0. I
need to display fields from 2 different datasources, using ADO. I am using
the ISG Navigator Provider for one table and ODBC to connect to the other
table.

My problem is that I can display information form one table at a time, but
not the 2 together.

Am I doing something wrong ?

Frank.

Sun, 26 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Crystal Reports "Report Designer Component"

Good day Frank,

use subreports to access data from two different databases.  See the
discussion above titled "Changing a report that uses 1 database into a
report using 2 databases".

Cheers,
        ...Chris.

Quote:

> Hi,

> I am trying to evalute the new "Report Designer Component" for CR ver 6.0. I
> need to display fields from 2 different datasources, using ADO. I am using
> the ISG Navigator Provider for one table and ODBC to connect to the other
> table.

> My problem is that I can display information form one table at a time, but
> not the 2 together.

> Am I doing something wrong ?

> Frank.

Mon, 27 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Crystal Reports "Cannot Find Report."

2. Crystal Reports "Load report failed"

3. Crystal Reports 6 Report Designer Component

4. Crystal Reports Report Designer Component

5. Crystal Report Designer Component (Previewing a report.)

6. Crystal Report Designer Component (Previewing a report.)

7. Crystal Reports "Unable to open database"

8. Crystal Reports "keep together"

9. reports("template").report.recordsource HELP

10. Crystal Report install "instmsiw.exe" error

11. "Crystal report 4.6 "

12. Crystal Report "unable to open database"