???URGENT!!! Set Database Location in Runtime
Author Message
 ???URGENT!!! Set Database Location in Runtime

Please, Final User installs my application in different folder.

How can i in runtime, indicate to Crystal Reports 8.5 the
new database location folder?... I have a variable with the
info where Database is.  (gcDatabaseLocation).

--
Robert Giovani Churin Rojas
RoGi.

Thu, 30 Dec 2004 06:59:13 GMT
 ???URGENT!!! Set Database Location in Runtime
If the database is in the same folder as your application, can set
gcDatabaseLocation to App.Path

HTH

Nelson

Quote:
> Please, Final User installs my application in different folder.

> How can i in runtime, indicate to Crystal Reports 8.5 the
> new database location folder?... I have a variable with the
> info where Database is.  (gcDatabaseLocation).

> --
> Robert Giovani Churin Rojas
> RoGi.
> Colombia-Casanare-Orocu

Thu, 30 Dec 2004 12:40:22 GMT
 ???URGENT!!! Set Database Location in Runtime
Nelson, please... help me....

I have so:

Reports in \\PC2\DATOS\REPORTES\
database in \\PC2\DATOS\
Application in C:\EDUCATION\EDUCATION.EXE of PC1

I have a LAN without DOMAIN

All Application runs fine, becouse i have a public variable that
it have "\\PC2\DATOS\" information.

The problem i have is with reports.. becouse i design the
reports in my pc "C:\MyDesign\Education\Datos\Reports\"

please... help me.... i don't have time... :-(

--
Robert Giovani Churin Rojas
RoGi.

PD:  Amigos, Es urgente, alguien habla espa?ol?
PD:  Friends, is urgent, somebody speaks spanish?

Quote:
> If the database is in the same folder as your application, can set
> gcDatabaseLocation to App.Path

> HTH

> Nelson

> > Please, Final User installs my application in different folder.

> > How can i in runtime, indicate to Crystal Reports 8.5 the
> > new database location folder?... I have a variable with the
> > info where Database is.  (gcDatabaseLocation).

> > --
> > Robert Giovani Churin Rojas
> > RoGi.
> > Colombia-Casanare-Orocu

Thu, 30 Dec 2004 13:43:58 GMT
 ???URGENT!!! Set Database Location in Runtime

CrystalReport1.DataFiles(0) =  gcDatabaseLocation

Quote:
> Nelson, please... help me....

> I have so:

> Reports in \\PC2\DATOS\REPORTES\
> database in \\PC2\DATOS\
> Application in C:\EDUCATION\EDUCATION.EXE of PC1

> I have a LAN without DOMAIN

> All Application runs fine, becouse i have a public variable that
> it have "\\PC2\DATOS\" information.

> The problem i have is with reports.. becouse i design the
> reports in my pc "C:\MyDesign\Education\Datos\Reports\"

> please... help me.... i don't have time... :-(

> --
> Robert Giovani Churin Rojas
> RoGi.

> PD:  Amigos, Es urgente, alguien habla espa?ol?
> PD:  Friends, is urgent, somebody speaks spanish?

> > If the database is in the same folder as your application, can set
> > gcDatabaseLocation to App.Path

> > HTH

> > Nelson

> > > Please, Final User installs my application in different folder.

> > > How can i in runtime, indicate to Crystal Reports 8.5 the
> > > new database location folder?... I have a variable with the
> > > info where Database is.  (gcDatabaseLocation).

> > > --
> > > Robert Giovani Churin Rojas
> > > RoGi.
> > > Colombia-Casanare-Orocu

  tthomp.vcf
< 1K Download

Fri, 31 Dec 2004 20:22:18 GMT

1. setting adodc database location runtime

2. Setting database location at runtime

3. Setting Crystal Report Database Location at RunTime...

4. Problems setting database location at runtime.

5. Crystal 4.6 set database location - same as database

6. How can I set the table location from VB6 to a subreports in runtime

7. Correct way to Set DB Location at runtime?

8. How do you set file location at runtime?

9. set text file location (source) runtime

10. URGENT-CR6/VB6 vbx bug with .DATAFILES-changing database location

11. Changing server and database location on runtime

12. Changing the Database location at runtime for a report using OLE DB