Names of the month in CR 7
Author Message
 Names of the month in CR 7

 Hi

   I am using Crystal 7, I building a chart,in the axis x
I want put months, but I want put the names , ex:
JAN,FEB,MAR....DEC
   How can I do I do It ???

TIA

Sat, 24 Apr 2004 00:08:22 GMT
 Names of the month in CR 7
Change your default date and date-time formats to 01-Mar-1999 in the file
options.

Quote:
> Hi

>    I am using Crystal 7, I building a chart,in the axis x
> I want put months, but I want put the names , ex:
> JAN,FEB,MAR....DEC
>    How can I do I do It ???

> TIA

Sat, 24 Apr 2004 03:11:35 GMT

1. CR 3.0.1.34 End of Month

2. Translates name of month in Papiamentu

3. Translates name of month in Papiamentu (Language on Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao)

4. customize month names in DateTimePicker Control

5. Sorting Month Names

6. Getting a month name from a date

7. Month name

8. Naming for class methods conflicts with built-in vb functions (month/date)

9. Build some code to take time data for one month, and populate it accross all months

10. Report: This year by month/ last year by month