Specifying criteria as run-time
Author Message
 Specifying criteria as run-time

Hi Everyone,

    In Access97, you can open a report and specify creiteria for it before
you actually run.  For instance, if I wanted to run and employee report.  At
rune-time I might want to see only those whose EmpID =  as list of employee
numbers in a listbox or textfield.  Or, maybe I want to supply a date range?

Adv(Thanks)ance

Lee

Mon, 14 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. AppointmentItem.Items.Find (criteria) - how to specify Start and End criteria

2. Defining query criteria at run time

3. Selection criteria during run time.

4. Running at Specified Times

5. Specifying a DLL at run time?

6. Specifying decimal places at run time

7. How can you specify sorting at run time???

8. MSChart - Specifying the Bar Colour at run-time ?

9. Searching Tables For Specified Criteria (Problem)

10. Appointment.Items.Find(criteria) - specifying start and end criteria

11. Specifying Date Criteria

12. Specifying a date value in SQL designer criteria