New odd problem
Author Message
 New odd problem

Had a report that was working fine
suddenly after some changes in the designer it
now requires me to login (which always fails).
There are some tables from SQL and some tables
from xsd sheets that have data filled in at runtime.

Any thoughts?

Same computer, nothing else has changed.

Sat, 10 Dec 2005 01:24:08 GMT
 New odd problem
More detail:
  I am using both data from SQL and from programattic code
 with in memory datasets (based on XSD files so it's a strongly
 typed dataset).

 Could this be the validation issue, the fact that I have two data
sources for the same band

Quote:
> Had a report that was working fine
> suddenly after some changes in the designer it
> now requires me to login (which always fails).
> There are some tables from SQL and some tables
> from xsd sheets that have data filled in at runtime.

> Any thoughts?

> Same computer, nothing else has changed.

Sat, 10 Dec 2005 03:57:26 GMT

1. odder and odder

2. Odd Problem with FindFirst method ... Me too

3. Odd problem with FindFirst method.

4. Help with Odd Problem Please

5. Odd problem with powerpoint vba

6. ODD VBA User Form Problem

7. Odd Problem With PostMessage In VB.NET

8. Help - Odd Installer Problem

9. Odd syntax problem

10. A very odd caching problem with IE3.02

11. Odd Problem

12. Odd ADO problem