Error report: UNABLE TO CONNECT: INCORRECT SESSION PARAMETERS
Author Message
 Error report: UNABLE TO CONNECT: INCORRECT SESSION PARAMETERS

I am using VB and Crystal Report to link my access database, when i try to
execute my application and the code arrives line "CrystalReport1.Action=1"
stops and sends me "UNABLE TO CONNECT: INCORRECT SESSION PARAMETERS".
I installed twice VB and Access (before I erased everything, Windows too),
and I have resolved my problem but I cant countinue doing this, I need
help to find where is the problem or what I can do.

Before this message I worked excellent with my system, I dont  know which
is the problem.

Fri, 05 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. CRW3 ERROR: Unable to connect: incorrect session parameters...

2. CRW3 ERROR: Unable to connect: incorrect session parameters...

3. Error 20535 - Unable to connect: incorrect session parameters

4. Error 20535 : Unable to connect , incorrect session parameters

5. Error 20535 - Unable to connect: Incorrect session parameters

6. Unable to connect: incorrect session parameters

7. Error 20536: Unable to connect: Incorrect Log On Parameters

8. Error 20536 unable to connect: incorrect log on parameters

9. Error: Unable To Connect:Incorrect Log On Parameters

10. Unable to connect: incorrect log on parameters Error

11. Error 20536: Unable to connect: Incorrect Log On Parameters

12. Error 20536 : Unable to connect : incorrect log on parameters