: Include multiple tables from the same database??
Author Message
 : Include multiple tables from the same database??

I'm new to Crystal Reports, so please be gentle.

It doesnt seem immediately ovbious how to include
multiple tables inside a report.

For instance, I go and create a new report,
I set it up to use a DAO (for the time being), then choose my access
database.

I then get a chance to select a recordset either from a single database
table
or a sql query.

I can choose one table at this point, or one query.

The only way I've found to add multiple tables to the database is to
"Add Database To Report" again, and go through it all again, for every
single table.

The examples that come with CR6.0 show fields from multiple tables in the
same list of database fields, and I'm not quite sure how to pull that off
either.

Any insight please?  I've been fiddling with this thing and looking at the
examples all day.

Please respond via email, as I don't get to view this group often.

Sat, 20 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Linking to multiple tables in multiple databases

2. multiple table dynaset vs multiple table recordsets

3. Tables including tables

4. Queries on tables from multiple databases

5. Remote Database Synchronising? Importing Multiple Tables

6. Linking tables to Multiple Databases

7. Accessing Multiple Linked Database Tables on the VB Form

8. Join tables from multiple .mdb databases??

9. Urgent Help Needed! accessing Multiple Table Database

10. newbie: using ADO and Recordsets with a multiple-table database

11. Connecting multiples database tables using VB!

12. Handling multiple tables from different databases