Automate mail using crystal mail device
Author Message
 Automate mail using crystal mail device

Help please.

We have a vb project which uses crystal to create a report and export it to
word and we would like to send it by mail instead of saving it on a drive.

We use Exchange server, if somebody would have some advises on the profile
to pass and the other parameters needed.

Or where to find code samples?

Thanks a lot.

Gabriel

Sat, 04 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Automating sending mail using email adress from file

2. using oracle as a datasource for automated e-mail

3. using oracle as a datasource for automated e-mail

4. mail mail mail

5. Mail, mail, mail....

6. Creating a mail using standard e-mail client

7. Launching mail using Powerbuilder and mail session

8. how to obtain without using CDO programmatically an e-mail address from an incoming e-mail

9. Creating a mail using standard e-mail client

10. Sending mail in RTF whiteout using mail merge?

11. E:Mail via cc:Mail using VB4.0

12. VB Voice Mail using MS Mail