Assign OLE Object Of Crystal Report Object
Author Message
 Assign OLE Object Of Crystal Report Object

In VB code, I am able to assign
 CrystalReport1.Formulas(0) = "Message = 'Send this info to Sample.rpt' "

But how can I assign an OLE object which exist in a report ?

Mon, 08 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. VBA-assigning an OLE-object to an Ole-object-field

2. OLE Object appearing as icon in printed Crystal Report

3. Controlling Crystal Reports professional OLE objects through code...

4. Crystal Reports and OLE Objects

5. Oracle Objects for OLE, Crystal Reports and VB

6. Crystal Report: How to Set Location of OLE object at Run Time

7. Problem with Crystal Reports and Excel OLE-object stored in SQL Server 6.5 and vertical text

8. Oracle Objects for OLE, Crystal Reports and VB

9. save ole objects into a blob column and display with crystal report

10. How to dynamicly insert OLE object in Crystal Report

11. Dynamic OLE objects in Crystal Reports ?

12. print OLE object in my own VB App (not in Crystal report)