CR 6.0 preview form
Author Message
 CR 6.0 preview form

I am the designer of a Visual Basic 5.0 application used by about 20
users, all of them are able to print reports from a Crystal Report 6.0
form, but one.  The orginal application was using CR 4.6x that came with
vb 5.0, which all the users were able to used, but since we 'upgraded'
to CR 6.0 one user have not been able to bring up the CR preview form so
he cannot print any report. The image appears like it is going come up,
but it then disappears.

Thu, 08 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. 1 * bxfcLDMXT-Odbc Error occurs while opening a CR 6.0 report in the Preview window

2. Odbc Error occurs while opening a CR 6.0 report in the Preview window

3. subclass CR preview window called thru CR API

4. File preview on form in VB 6.0

5. VB 6.0 : CR 7.0 - [Cancel] CR

6. CR 6.0 and CR 7.0

7. CR 6.0 Report upgraded to CR 7.0 report has formatting issues

8. Upgraded CR 6.0 Report to CR 7.0 got formatting issues

9. Upgrading from CR 6.0 to CR 7.0

10. Filter dates between VB 6.0 and CR 6.0 from *.qry

11. CR.NET previews in landscape, but prints portrait

12. preview range parameter in CR.net