vb5 Crystal Reports 6 and Subreports Can we conditionally call subreports from primary reports
Author Message
 vb5 Crystal Reports 6 and Subreports Can we conditionally call subreports from primary reports

I am using VB5 Crystal Reports 6
Can we conditionally call the subreport from the primary report ?
It means From VB I 'll pass a flag or value to primary report.
(Primary report will call or not call the subreport depending on the value
passed to it from calling VB program)

Thanking in Anticipation
with warm regards
Ganesh

Sun, 18 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 vb5 Crystal Reports 6 and Subreports Can we conditionally call subreports from primary reports
I put it in its own section and suppress the section with a formula passed
in from VB

Quote:
> I am using VB5 Crystal reports 6
> Can we conditionally call the subreport from the primary report ?
> It means From VB I 'll pass a flag or value to primary report.
> (Primary report will call or not call the subreport depending on the
value
> passed to it from calling VB program)

> Thanking in Anticipation
> with warm regards
> Ganesh

Sat, 31 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 vb5 Crystal Reports 6 and Subreports Can we conditionally call subreports from primary reports
Let's say the formula value indicated that the section should be suppressed.
How do you tell Crystal to suppress a section within a conditional
statement?

Thanks,
Rick

Quote:

>I put it in its own section and suppress the section with a formula passed
>in from VB

>> I am using VB5 Crystal reports 6
>> Can we conditionally call the subreport from the primary report ?
>> It means From VB I 'll pass a flag or value to primary report.
>> (Primary report will call or not call the subreport depending on the
>value
>> passed to it from calling VB program)

>> Thanking in Anticipation
>> with warm regards
>> Ganesh

Mon, 02 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 vb5 Crystal Reports 6 and Subreports Can we conditionally call subreports from primary reports
If you look at the format for the section you will see a button
X<-2 with a pencil underneath.  For subreport I seletected format subreport.
Press that. A formula editor will show. Now put in

That would now suppress that item.
This is all in the help files.

Quote:

>Let's say the formula value indicated that the section should be
suppressed.
>How do you tell Crystal to suppress a section within a conditional
>statement?

>Thanks,
>Rick

>>I put it in its own section and suppress the section with a formula passed
>>in from VB

>>> I am using VB5 Crystal reports 6
>>> Can we conditionally call the subreport from the primary report ?
>>> It means From VB I 'll pass a flag or value to primary report.
>>> (Primary report will call or not call the subreport depending on the
>>value
>>> passed to it from calling VB program)

>>> Thanking in Anticipation
>>> with warm regards
>>> Ganesh

Tue, 03 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Crystal reports subreport in a subreport

2. viewing subreports/procedures called by subreports

3. subreports in crystal reports...

4. Subreports in Crystal Reports

5. subreports - crystal reports

6. Crystal Reports - Subreports

7. Help: Set datasource with subreports using crystal reports

8. Crystal Reports Subreport

9. Questions for Crystal Report Guru re: Subreports

10. Subreports in Crystal Reports

11. Help: setdatasource with subreports using crystal reports

12. subreports in Crystal Reports