Crystal can't seem to find the needed database
Author Message
 Crystal can't seem to find the needed database

Try opening the report in the designer and under the menu item Database
select Verify Database. If anything in the .dbf or .cdx changed  you may get
this error.

Quote:
>Hello,

>I have a program written in Foxprow2.6, and reporting using Crystal Report
>For example, when I run a report, the following error occurs:
>            Seagate Crystal Reports:  Database Error
>            File could not be found : "custnmno"
>            at file location : "c:\jbshopro\donna\custnmno.dbf"

>But the file "custnmno.dbf" is in fact in the above directory.  And I also
>double-checked my report design, the database location is correct.

>Can someone tell me what happened and how to fix it?

Fri, 22 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Crystal can't seem to find the needed database
I think that the Database should be the name of directory (i.e.
c:\jbshopro\donna). The custnmno.dbf is only a table of database. Please
try.

Quote:
> Try opening the report in the designer and under the menu item Database
> select Verify Database. If anything in the .dbf or .cdx changed  you may
get
> this error.

> >Hello,

> >I have a program written in Foxprow2.6, and reporting using Crystal
report
> >For example, when I run a report, the following error occurs:
> >            Seagate Crystal Reports:  Database Error
> >            File could not be found : "custnmno"
> >            at file location : "c:\jbshopro\donna\custnmno.dbf"

> >But the file "custnmno.dbf" is in fact in the above directory.  And I
also
> >double-checked my report design, the database location is correct.

> >Can someone tell me what happened and how to fix it?

Fri, 29 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. 'Canned' data in VB program

2. VB Connection to Oracle Database doesn't seem to close

3. Can't seem to backup database to A:

4. Need to remove section for .INI file, but can't seem to pass NULL

5. Crystal Reports Canned Code

6. Canned AcctReceivable Module needed!

7. 'System Database' property not found

8. 'Help-Find'-style interface for vb4 programmed database search

9. 'Help-Find'-style interface for vb4 programmed database search

10. 'Physical database not found'

11. 'Physical database not found' error message

12. Crystal Report Designer doesn't start in VS.NET (specified module could not be found)