Native SQL driver does not appear
Author Message
 Native SQL driver does not appear

I have just installed Crystal 8.5 complete installation. When I try to
create a new report the Native SQL Server driver is not in the list of
available drivers. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling both the whole
product and just the SQL driver but still it does not appear. The OS is
WIN2K server. We did have this on the machine previously and all was OK but
then the machine crashed and a complete re-install was required and so now
none of our previously developed reports that use this driver will run at
all.

Anyone got any ideas ?

Thanx
Steve

Mon, 05 Jan 2004 08:44:21 GMT

1. problem using native sql driver and crystal

2. SQL Native Driver install

3. Native drivers for Microsoft SQL 7.0

4. native sql server 7.0 driver

5. not allowing ODBC Driver Manager to appear

6. 16 bit SQL Driver VS 32 bit SQL Driver

7. 16 bit SQL Driver VS 32 bit SQL Driver

8. T-SQL Addin does not appear or run properly

9. Native Drivers in Visual Basic for Oracle

10. Native Database Drivers

11. Oracle Native Driver ????

12. another error concerning Native driver with password