very slow report
Author Message
 very slow report

I'm writing a small aplication that makes use of 3
databases.
To view the information of the database i'm using crystal
report with 3 ODBC drivers, one for each database.
The problem is:
1- when i use only 1 ODBC driver the report takes 2 or 3
seconds to appear.
2: when i use 2 ODBC drivers the report takes about 10 to
15 secondas to appear.
3: when i use the 3 drivers the report takes an eternity
to appear.

I know that the report are well written because i have an
executable version of this report compiled directly in
Crystal Report and with the 3 ODBC drivers never takes
more than 4 or 5 seconds.

What could be wrong?
Thanks, and sorry for the long testament......

Tue, 06 Dec 2005 16:38:16 GMT

1. Fix for slow report load

2. Slow reporting

3. Slow reporting

4. Slow Reports... How do I speed them up?

5. Slow, slow, slow search on VB6, ADO and SS7

6. VB4 is slow..slow....slow

7. Insert into SQL Server slow, slow, slow...

8. Report Generator: Slow and Huge

9. slow printing from Crystal Reports

10. Cristal Report is so slow!

11. Very slow printing of VB and Access reports under Win NT

12. Crystal Report running slow off a view