Report based on XML date (WebService)
Author Message
 Report based on XML date (WebService)

I use Crystal Reports for Visual Studio .NET

I have a report (push model) in a Application.
This report is based on XML data (retrieving from a WebService).
In my report the fields that contain string + number + other characters
appear in a strange format.
Fox example:
if my field contains: "A1B2C3xx44%$"  in the report appear: "A    1   B   2
C   3  xx  44  %$"

If I make a report (push model) based on DataSet in my Project the same
fields appear correctly.

If I want to mantain the report in the application and retrieving data from
WebService what I must make?

Mon, 20 Dec 2004 21:35:41 GMT

1. SQL Base date vs VB Base date

2. XML (.NET WebService) inside Excel 2000

3. WebService Returning XML to ColdFusion App

4. System.InvalidCastException when moving Com based WebService to distributed platform

5. Report based on date range

6. How to use forms and reports based on time and dates(Calendars)

7. Changing font colour in an Access report based on a date

8. How do you pass a null date to a stored procedure based report

9. Report Output based on a range of dates

10. VB6-SOAP-WEBSERVICE Question: Receiving an object of a class defined in the webservice

11. printing without crystal report or data report for non data base reports

12. XML SOAP Message to Java Based SOAP Interface (Java Servlet)