error msg: Data Source Name Not Found...
Author Message
 error msg: Data Source Name Not Found...

Hello!
I've got Cr 8.5 Standard.
In design view, when I press the refresh button (the one with the
lightning), It prompts me for a DSN.  When running my VB project, I get this
error Msg:  "Data Source Name not found and no default driver specified".
How can I fix It?

I'm using CR8.5, VB6.0 and MySQL.

Thanks in advance.

--
Carlos Antonio

Gua de netiquette del foro:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 31 Aug 2005 04:27:11 GMT

1. Data Source Name not found and no default driver specified error

2. Data Source name not found error???

3. [ODC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified

4. VB4.0/Oracle/Data source name not found

5. debug--data source name or default driver not found

6. help - "data source name not found"

7. [ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified

8. Data source name not found (80004005)

9. help - "data source name not found"

10. Data source name not found

11. Error Msg Object not found

12. Error 432 (file name or class name not found during automation operation)