selecting a group at runtime
Author Message
 selecting a group at runtime

Hi,

I'm trying to select a group to be displayed in the report viewer using code
at runtime.  For example, if the user selects a certain number from a grid
control, I want the report viewer to display the appropriate group without
the user having to select it from the group tree.  First of all, do I use
"ShowGroup?"  Secondly, how do I use it?  Finally, I am programming in
Visual C++.  Seagate doesn't seem to support C++ at all.  Does anyone know
where I can get C++  help for Crystal Reports?  I am using CR 8.  Thanks for
your help.

Mark

Tue, 09 Dec 2003 01:56:19 GMT

1. Runtime grouping, putting desciption in Group header

2. Data Report and Grouping at Runtime

3. Group at runtime

4. grouping at runtime

5. adding / deleting group headers and footers at runtime?

6. VB.NET application and CR.NET - Change grouping method at runtime

7. How do I change Group selections at runtime?

8. Changing the grouping field in a report at runtime

9. Set source for grouped data at runtime

10. Grouping Tool Windows: tab group or tiled group

11. Stopping data from being grouped by Group 1 when that group is suppressed

12. Selected users group membership in listbox