Running Totals
Author Message
 Running Totals

Hello:

        I've created a Crystal Report that uses a running total. The report
groups records - by item number for example- then a formula is run. The
formula is run more than once in the report. Everything is running OK except
the first formula field at the top of the second page and on.  When I
checked the formula results, I noticed that the value of the last record in
the group was computed twice. I am using Crystal Reports 7.0.Thank you in
advance.

Moe.

Sat, 20 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Grand Total, Subtotal, Running Total

2. Grand Total, subtotal, running total

3. TOTAL (RUNNING TOTAL )

4. cumulative/running totals

5. Running Totals in unbound field

6. running total page numbers

7. Newbie: Running Total in TextBox using DBGrid as Input

8. SQL, aggregate functions, running total question

9. Running Total

10. Newbie: Running Total in TextBox using DBGrid as Input

11. Running Total

12. Running Totals With a Data Grid