CDO and events
Author Message
 CDO and events

Greetings!

Is it possible to use Events in Visual C++ when you work with CDO??
In VB the Events are working but I don't know how I should convert
this to VC.
Can anyone help me? Can anyone send me a VC example?

Thanks for any help!

Norbert Druml

Tue, 02 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Seeking CDO object reference with correlated CDO PropTags / constants

2. Seeking CDO object reference with correlated CDO PropTags / constants

3. Events, Events, alas, wherefore art thou events...

4. Events, Events, alas, wherefore art thou events...

5. Events, Events, alas, wherefore art thou events...

6. Control Event Problem (Post Event after an event is fired)

7. port outlook app to win2k, cdo 1.2 or cdo for windows 2000?

8. CDO 1.2: Possible to capture Send/Close Events of Message dialog?

9. Getting a user-defined field of a message in the event server of the exchange server 5.5, using CDO ?

10. CDO and Opening an existing email...

11. help - Access97 + cdo

12. Help with CDO/Outlook mapi problem