Report deployment, runtime, "load report failed"
Author Message
 Report deployment, runtime, "load report failed"

Heeeeeeelllp!

Any advice greatly appreciated.

I am trying to deploy a Crystal Report, in a .NET
invironment via a setup project.

(1) I cannot get the properties for reportsource to drop
the path in development mode, in the properties panel.
It keeps getting to the Me. genernated.  Any
suggestions?  I manaully edited the line in the windows
form section.

(2)  I am having severe problems at the deployed
installation.  the code in the windows form segment I get
trapped on this line "
Me.crystalReport1.PrintOptions.PaperOrientation =
CrystalDecisions.Shared.PaperOrientation.DefaultPaperOrien
tation".  Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thu, 24 Feb 2005 03:55:36 GMT

1. Crystal Reports "Load report failed"

2. "load report failed" Error

3. The error about"Load report failed"

4. Help-"Error5-Logon Failed"-HELP PLease!!!!!!-Crystal Report

5. Error "Enable to load report"

6. reports("template").report.recordsource HELP

7. Crystal Reports "Cannot Find Report."

8. Crystal Reports "Report Designer Component"

9. Failed to Load Control ""

10. GetObject("","InternetExplorer.Application") fails in Excel VBA

11. GetObject("","InternetExplorer.Application") fails in Excel VBA

12. "Cannot load """