Invalid TLV record error
Author Message
 Invalid TLV record error

Hi,
  I've developed a Vb Application which uses Crystal
reports 9. When I install my product along with the
necessary files for Crystal Reports 9, It pops up an
error 'Invalid TLV Record'. But when I install the whole
cystal reports 9 on the system and run the application,
then the error does not popup. I think I'm missin some
file for installation here. Can anybody give me a list of
files or a link which specifies the same. Any suggestions
or advice are welcome. Thanx a lot in advance.

Sat, 18 Jun 2005 14:30:08 GMT

1. Invalid TLV record error

2. Error: Invalid TLV record

3. Invalid TLV Record

4. Invalid TLV Record

5. Invalid TLV record

6. -2147206429 (80043ae3) Invalid TLV Record

7. Invalid TLV Record in CRViewer

8. CRAXDRT.DLL and Invalid TLV Record

9. SCR8 - Graphs - "Invalid TLV Record"

10. Invalid TLV Record in Report Designer Component?

11. Invalid TLV Record

12. Invalid TLV Record - Crystal 7 (Delphi 4)