Invalid TLV record
Author Message
 Invalid TLV record

Hi,

Using VB6, Access 97, CR 8.0 & Window 98

I have created a query using SQL Designer.

I have used this querry to generate a Report  from VB via RDC.

When I run the Report.rpt separately everything works fine.

When a generate the report from VB6 the following error appears

Error. "Invalid TLV record"

Run -time Error '-2147206429(8004ae3)

Crystal Care Technical support suggest installing pg32conv.dll

It is already installed.

Any solution ?

Thanks
 Clive

Sat, 11 Sep 2004 21:23:49 GMT
 Invalid TLV record
I am using Crystal 8.5 and VB 6, and had the same problem
with TLV , I had burned a CD from the program I wrote at
home and toke it to work, so I went to the site and
downloaded the following files and now it works hope this
helps (I don't know which one worked I used them all the
are service packs):

cr85dev.zip
cr85main.zip
dbexdrvr.zip

Fri, 08 Oct 2004 20:59:50 GMT

1. Invalid TLV Record

2. Invalid TLV Record

3. -2147206429 (80043ae3) Invalid TLV Record

4. Error: Invalid TLV record

5. Invalid TLV Record in CRViewer

6. Invalid TLV record error

7. CRAXDRT.DLL and Invalid TLV Record

8. SCR8 - Graphs - "Invalid TLV Record"

9. Invalid TLV Record in Report Designer Component?

10. Invalid TLV Record

11. Invalid TLV Record - Crystal 7 (Delphi 4)

12. Invalid TLV record error