CR ActiveX Designer database path
Author Message
 CR ActiveX Designer database path

Using VB 6 How can I change the path and / or database name at
runtime?

Have tried report.setdatasource, etc but to no avail - or do I revert
to the good old printer object ;)

Sun, 21 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB6 CR control and ActiveX Designer Run Time

2. CR 8.5 Designer Database Error

3. CR Engine Obj Lib vs CR Designer Component Obj Model

4. CR 7.0 Subreport database path

5. SubReport Designer Component (ActiveX Designer)

6. Missing Database Designer and Query Designer in VB 6.0 Enterprise edition

7. Where are Database Designer and Query Designer, REPOSTED

8. Where are Database Designer and Query Designer

9. Where are Database Designer and Query Designer, REPOSTED

10. Where are Database Designer and Query Designer?

11. CR Automation Server vs CR ActiveX Controls ?

12. CR Designer Component 6 PDBDAO.DLL???