Printing from COM Object
Author Message
 Printing from COM Object

I'm having a problem printing from my COM object (called
from an ASP page).

I know that the account used is SYSTEM and that I have to
set-up the printers for this account, that's an old
problem. ;-)
My problem is printing to a printer other than the default
local printer, i.e. to the remote network printer.

I am actually trying to print a Crystal Report, using the
SelectPrinter method to change printers.  But after
calling the method my report object's printer properties
(PrinterName, DeviceName & Port) are all blank.

I'm using VB6SP5 on a Win2k Server with CR8.5

Tue, 04 May 2004 22:28:20 GMT

1. Printing from COM Object

2. Printing from COM Object

3. COM-Object in ASP with COM-Object as parameter

4. COM-Object in ASP with COM-Object as Parameter

5. Access a COM object of a COM object?

6. Accessing a COM object of a COM object

7. com object will not read registry when com object called from asp (vb works fine)

8. COM Object-Out of stack space on executing/shell exe from com object

9. Call VB DLL or COM object from within VB COM object or EXE

10. Printing Problem from ASP Page via VB COM Object

11. COM-Gen 2000 - Build 107 released - generates COM objects

12. COM-Gen 2000 - Build 153 released - generates COM objects