HELP: Can you display details horizontally?
Author Message
 HELP: Can you display details horizontally?

Hi All,
    I am using Crystal 6 Professional. Is it possible to display data in a
details
section horizontally? By this I mean that the details are displayed from left to

right and when the end of a line is encounterd a new line is started. I have one

field that I want to display and it needs to be 3 or 4 to a line to save space.
How do I go about doing this rather than having a line for each field?
All help is gratefully appreciated. Thanks in advance.

----------------------------
David Nicoll
Analyst/Programmer
Imajica.
11 Bon Accord Crescent,
Aberdeen
SCOTLAND.
UK. AB11 6DE.

p : +44 (0)1224 592333
f : +44 (0)1224 592444

w : http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 05 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP: Can you display details horizontally?
Yes, use a Custom Multicolumn Report.  It sets the fields up like
labels.

On Mon, 20 Jul 1998 17:12:37 +0100, David Nicoll

Quote:

>Hi All,
>    I am using Crystal 6 Professional. Is it possible to display data in a
>details
>section horizontally? By this I mean that the details are displayed from left to

>right and when the end of a line is encounterd a new line is started. I have one

>field that I want to display and it needs to be 3 or 4 to a line to save space.
>How do I go about doing this rather than having a line for each field?
>All help is gratefully appreciated. Thanks in advance.

>----------------------------
>David Nicoll
>Analyst/Programmer
>Imajica.
>11 Bon Accord Crescent,
>Aberdeen
>SCOTLAND.
>UK. AB11 6DE.

>p : +44 (0)1224 592333
>f : +44 (0)1224 592444

>w : http://www.imajica.co.uk

Sat, 06 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. display data horizontally

2. HELP: Public Function for Horizontally Centering Objects within Containers

3. HELP: Need to scroll text Horizontally in multiple colors

4. IIS 5 doesn't display Error details

5. Displaying Folder Detail View....

6. Display the line details of the file contents

7. Using the internet control to display item details

8. CR 8.5 - Displaying first report detail while supressing the rest

9. Export to PDF fail to export all Images in detail section (Only first image is displayed)

10. Report displays no details but I do have records in table

11. BUG: Long Detail section does not display properly

12. How do I create a canned form?