parameter field in crystal report*******
Author Message
 parameter field in crystal report*******

Hi,

You could put the condition under menu item Report|Edit Selection Formula|Records:

John...............

Quote:
> Hi

> How can I have check a value of a field of a table with a value of parameter field filled at runtime?

> for example:
>                        select *
>                          from order

> How can I report this information in Crystal Report?
> In other words where can I write  this condition (in where clause)?

> Thanks

Thu, 06 May 2004 21:40:52 GMT

1. parameter fields in crystal reports

2. Parameter Field in Crystal Report--Urgent please

3. Parameter field in Crystal Reports.

4. HELP : Setting of parameter field in Crystal Report

5. Passing Parameters from C# to Crystal Report / Crystal Report Viewer

6. Crystal Reports 8.5 Parameter Fields

7. Crystal Report,Using Parameter Fields

8. Crystal Reports 8.5 date range parameter field - record selection that includes null date range

9. Crystal Report 7 with parameter field

10. Crystal Web Viewer report with parameter fields

11. How to pass parameter field from VB to crystal report

12. How can I pass parameter field in VB6 to crystal report?*******