Label Printing: Best 3rd Party control for labels?
Author Message
 Label Printing: Best 3rd Party control for labels?

What is the best 3rd party ActiveX component or control for adding label
printing capabilities to a VB5 application. I need something that could be
customizable at runtime. My users want to be able to edit the label format
(fonts, fields, etc), select different label paper types, etc.

Thanks for any advice.
- Alex

Fri, 21 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Label Printing: Best 3rd Party control for labels?
Take a look at Videosoft's VSView at http://www.videosoft.com/

Quote:
> What is the best 3rd party ActiveX component or control for adding label
> printing capabilities to a VB5 application. I need something that could be
> customizable at runtime. My users want to be able to edit the label format
> (fonts, fields, etc), select different label paper types, etc.

> Thanks for any advice.
> - Alex

Fri, 21 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Label Printing: Best 3rd Party control for labels?
I use the Crystal Report Designer component for label printing and other
reports. It may not satisfy all your requirements but only you can tell.

http://www.seagatesoftware.com/scrvbasic/download/

Sat, 22 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Label Printing: Best 3rd Party control for labels?
I have used "list and label" with VB 3. It allowed the users
to modify the label format. It is available from Becubed
software (the old Microhelp people):
www.becubed.com

George
Gridlinx Software    Programming Tools for VB Programmes
http://www.gridlinx.com

Quote:

>What is the best 3rd party ActiveX component or control for adding label
>printing capabilities to a VB5 application. I need something that could be
>customizable at runtime. My users want to be able to edit the label format
>(fonts, fields, etc), select different label paper types, etc.

>Thanks for any advice.
>- Alex

Sun, 23 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Label Printing: Best 3rd Party control for labels?
Thanks. This looks like it might fit the job. Version 6.0 was just released,
and looks very interesting. Finally, a Crystal Reports alternative!

- Alex

Quote:

>I have used "list and label" with VB 3. It allowed the users
>to modify the label format. It is available from Becubed
>software (the old Microhelp people):
>www.becubed.com

>George
>Gridlinx Software    Programming Tools for VB Programmes
>http://www.gridlinx.com

>>What is the best 3rd party ActiveX component or control for adding label
>>printing capabilities to a VB5 application. I need something that could be
>>customizable at runtime. My users want to be able to edit the label format
>>(fonts, fields, etc), select different label paper types, etc.

>>Thanks for any advice.
>>- Alex

Mon, 24 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Label Printing: Best 3rd Party control for labels?

2. API help to get text from 3rd party label

3. Recommendations for a good 3rd party DataGrid windows control

4. DBgird UGH - best 3rd party control w/ ACCESS ??

5. Best/Favorite 3rd party grid control?

6. Need Good Set of 3rd Party Controls for VB Startup

7. Best/Favorite 3rd party grid control?

8. Best/Favorite 3rd party grid control?

9. A Good 3rd Party Tree View control

10. Print contents of a 3rd Party Control

11. Third Party Control for Labels

12. looking for 3rd party grid control with print facility