memo field
Author Message
 memo field

Hi all,

       When i use Crystal Report 7.0 using ODBC to connect SQL server
2000, the field type ntext(16) in sql server will change to field type
memo in crystal report template. It is correct to display all the
content of that field in crystal report designer when i click
"preview".

       However, the data cannot be displayed normally (truncated as
about 10xx characters but originally > 10xx characters) when the
report is browsed by a system using asp.

       Can anyone help? Thanks a lot !

fyp10

Mon, 12 Dec 2005 14:39:55 GMT
 memo field
Hi,
I think tha CR doesn't support ntext, u can try to use text format!
bye bye

Quote:
> Hi all,

>        When i use crystal report 7.0 using ODBC to connect SQL server
> 2000, the field type ntext(16) in sql server will change to field type
> memo in crystal report template. It is correct to display all the
> content of that field in crystal report designer when i click
> "preview".

>        However, the data cannot be displayed normally (truncated as
> about 10xx characters but originally > 10xx characters) when the
> report is browsed by a system using asp.

>        Can anyone help? Thanks a lot !

> fyp10

Mon, 12 Dec 2005 16:54:32 GMT

1. Append memo field to a different memo field

2. Memo fields - problems reporting 2 memo fields

3. Embed Fields within a memo field

4. HELP: linking txt field with a memo field

5. Displaying MS Access fields over 255 characters (Memo fields)

6. Mail Body field to Access memo field

7. get access-memo-field in an rtftext-field

8. Append Chunk Function never appends to memo field

9. How to populate memo field using SQL

10. Problem With Memo Fields And DAO

11. insert large data into memo field problem

12. Recognising New lines in memo fields imported from Excel