Utilisation de crystal report/Use of Crystal Report 
Author Message
 Utilisation de crystal report/Use of Crystal Report

Bonjour,

Je prospecte actuellement sur le produit Crystal Report pour voir s'il
conviendrait nos besoins en impressions dans les applications que nous
dveloppons. Je me pose plusieurs questions :

1- Comment laborer avec CR un rapport dont les donnes sont rcupres par
des composants applicatifs serveur UNIX (C++ ou Java) ?
2- Comment gnrer et imprimer avec CR le rapport prcdent depuis un poste
PC, partir d'une application Windows ou dans un navigateur ?

Merci pour toute rponse.

CBO

----------------------------------------------
Hello,

I currently prospect on the product Crystal Report to see whether it would
be appropriate for our requirements in printing in the applications which we
develop. I put myself several questions :

1- How to design with CR a report of which the data are recovered by UNIX
server application components (C++ or Java) ?
2- How to generate and print with CR the preceding report from a PC station
, starting from a Windows application or in a browser ?

Thank you for any answer.

CBO



Mon, 07 Jun 2004 01:08:45 GMT  
 Utilisation de crystal report/Use of Crystal Report


Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT  
 Utilisation de crystal report/Use of Crystal Report
Dear people,

I have to stop myself every time from writing some angry email when I find
French / Spanish / German postings - it just seems so arrogant when people
seem to think the entire world can speak their language. I'm sure though no
such attitude was intended :) (I also know these languages are commonly
used, i've we'd take world population into account, we should be speaking
Chinese here ;)  )

I read this NG every day and try to help as many people as I can. Please
understand that this all seems gibberish to me and many others and that the
chance of receiving help is smaller when you write in a language that 99% of
this group can't read.

got that off my chest..

Cheers,

Bas


Quote:
> Bonjour,

> Je prospecte actuellement sur le produit Crystal Report pour voir s'il
> conviendrait nos besoins en impressions dans les applications que nous
> dveloppons. Je me pose plusieurs questions :

> 1- Comment laborer avec CR un rapport dont les donnes sont rcupres
par
> des composants applicatifs serveur UNIX (C++ ou Java) ?
> 2- Comment gnrer et imprimer avec CR le rapport prcdent depuis un
poste
> PC, partir d'une application Windows ou dans un navigateur ?

> Merci pour toute rponse.

> CBO

> ----------------------------------------------
> Hello,

> I currently prospect on the product Crystal Report to see whether it would
> be appropriate for our requirements in printing in the applications which
we
> develop. I put myself several questions :

> 1- How to design with CR a report of which the data are recovered by UNIX
> server application components (C++ or Java) ?
> 2- How to generate and print with CR the preceding report from a PC
station
> , starting from a Windows application or in a browser ?

> Thank you for any answer.

> CBO



Tue, 08 Jun 2004 19:15:34 GMT  
 Utilisation de crystal report/Use of Crystal Report
Bas,

What a xenophobic arse you are.

Firstly M Bourbon sent his message in French and English -
increasing his chances of being understood.

Secondly the microsoft newsgroups only exist in English.  
It seems to me the arrogant one is you who assumes
everyone should learn your language in order to avail of
them.

Might I suggest that next time you come across a posting
you can't understand, don't read it - ignore it.

Et a Monsieur Bourbon, je presente mes excuses.

Quote:
>-----Original Message-----
>Dear people,

>I have to stop myself every time from writing some angry
email when I find
>French / Spanish / German postings - it just seems so

arrogant when people
Quote:
>seem to think the entire world can speak their language.
I'm sure though no
>such attitude was intended :) (I also know these

languages are commonly
Quote:
>used, i've we'd take world population into account, we
should be speaking
>Chinese here ;)  )

>I read this NG every day and try to help as many people
as I can. Please
>understand that this all seems gibberish to me and many
others and that the
>chance of receiving help is smaller when you write in a

language that 99% of
Quote:
>this group can't read.

>got that off my chest..

>Cheers,

>Bas


message

>> Bonjour,

>> Je prospecte actuellement sur le produit Crystal Report
pour voir s'il
>> conviendrait nos besoins en impressions dans les

applications que nous
Quote:
>> dveloppons. Je me pose plusieurs questions :

>> 1- Comment laborer avec CR un rapport dont les donnes
sont rcupres
>par
>> des composants applicatifs serveur UNIX (C++ ou Java) ?
>> 2- Comment gnrer et imprimer avec CR le rapport

prcdent depuis un
Quote:
>poste
>> PC, partir d'une application Windows ou dans un
navigateur ?

>> Merci pour toute rponse.

>> CBO

>> ----------------------------------------------
>> Hello,

>> I currently prospect on the product Crystal Report to

see whether it would

- Show quoted text -

Quote:
>> be appropriate for our requirements in printing in the
applications which
>we
>> develop. I put myself several questions :

>> 1- How to design with CR a report of which the data are
recovered by UNIX
>> server application components (C++ or Java) ?
>> 2- How to generate and print with CR the preceding
report from a PC
>station
>> , starting from a Windows application or in a browser ?

>> Thank you for any answer.

>> CBO

>.



Tue, 08 Jun 2004 23:22:12 GMT  
 Utilisation de crystal report/Use of Crystal Report

Friend Dave,

As you don't seem to understand my point, I'll ask only this from you:
please stay polite in this NG.

Bas

ps. I never read the English part of that mail, because I skipped the
posting after unsuccesfully trying to decipher first few French lines. Je
pense que j'ai oubli tout les mots Francais....


Quote:
>Bas,
>What a xenophobic arse you are.



Fri, 11 Jun 2004 17:43:00 GMT  
 Utilisation de crystal report/Use of Crystal Report


|
| Friend Dave,
|
| As you don't seem to understand my point, I'll ask only this from you:
| please stay polite in this NG.
|
|
| Bas
|
|
|
| ps. I never read the English part of that mail, because I skipped the
| posting after unsuccesfully trying to decipher first few French lines. Je
| pense que j'ai oubli tout les mots Francais....
|


| >Bas,
|
| >What a xenophobic arse you are.
|
|
|

Bas:
It still seems you owe an apology to Christophe.

Dave:
Bas does have a point about the language

Anybody:
Is there anyone out there who can answer Christophe's post? I reproduce the
original English part below for any Xenophobes out there who missed it.

Quote:
> Hello,

> I currently prospect on the product Crystal Report to see whether it would
> be appropriate for our requirements in printing in the applications which
we
> develop. I put myself several questions :

> 1- How to design with CR a report of which the data are recovered by UNIX
> server application components (C++ or Java) ?
> 2- How to generate and print with CR the preceding report from a PC
station
> , starting from a Windows application or in a browser ?

> Thank you for any answer.

>CBO

Christophe:
We are not all xenophobic a**es here, thanks for your question.
Sorry I cannot translate that into French, but it would have been fun!

--
Rix

A truly wise man knows that he does not know everything,
but knows where to look to find the answer



Tue, 22 Jun 2004 03:22:37 GMT  
 Utilisation de crystal report/Use of Crystal Report
Rix:
You are a wise man..

Quote:
> Bas:
> It still seems you owe an apology to Christophe.

Christophe:
Sorry! I gave up after the first few French lines, so I completely missed
the English ones. Please put them at the beginning or make a reference to
them or something...

Quote:
> Christophe:
> We are not all xenophobic a**es here, thanks for your question.
> Sorry I cannot translate that into French, but it would have been fun!

What the heck, i'll try and translate the above, please excuse my French:

All English only people: stop reading here.

Christophe:
Nous ne sommes pas touts xenophobique culs ic, merci pour ta question.
Je suis desole que je peux pas traduir ca en Francais, mais ce serait
plaisant.

Cheers

Bas


Quote:
> | Friend Dave,
> |
> | As you don't seem to understand my point, I'll ask only this from you:
> | please stay polite in this NG.
> |
> | Bas
> |
> |
> |
> | ps. I never read the English part of that mail, because I skipped the
> | posting after unsuccesfully trying to decipher first few French lines.
Je
> | pense que j'ai oubli tout les mots Francais....
> |


> | >Bas,
> |
> | >What a xenophobic arse you are.
> |
> |
> |

> Bas:
> It still seems you owe an apology to Christophe.

> Dave:
> Bas does have a point about the language

> Anybody:
> Is there anyone out there who can answer Christophe's post? I reproduce
the
> original English part below for any Xenophobes out there who missed it.

> > Hello,

> > I currently prospect on the product Crystal Report to see whether it
would
> > be appropriate for our requirements in printing in the applications
which
> we
> > develop. I put myself several questions :

> > 1- How to design with CR a report of which the data are recovered by
UNIX
> > server application components (C++ or Java) ?
> > 2- How to generate and print with CR the preceding report from a PC
> station
> > , starting from a Windows application or in a browser ?

> > Thank you for any answer.

> >CBO

> Christophe:
> We are not all xenophobic a**es here, thanks for your question.
> Sorry I cannot translate that into French, but it would have been fun!

> --
> Rix

> A truly wise man knows that he does not know everything,
> but knows where to look to find the answer



Tue, 22 Jun 2004 23:45:08 GMT  
 Utilisation de crystal report/Use of Crystal Report
<snip><snip>
| Rix:
| You are a wise man..
<snip>

Thank you Bas.

The thing that really amused me was that Christophe's post was included in
yours - including the English bit. If you had bottom posted, as I try to do,
you would have seen this.

I leave you with the following thought, not mine unfortunately, and no
reference intended.

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build
bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce
bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
- Rich Cook

Rix
_ _ _
A truly wise man knows that he does not know everything,
but knows where to look to find the answer.



Wed, 23 Jun 2004 20:50:05 GMT  
 
 [ 8 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. Printing Crystal Reports without Crystal Control ActiveX or Crystal Reports API call

2. utilisation d'états crystal report avec vb

3. indice de los objetos de un informe crystal reports

4. Erreur à la fin de l'assistant d'ajout de Crystal Report

5. Linking Crystal Report with a stored Procedure -- crystal report for visual studio.net

6. Crystal Report 6 and Crystal Report 8

7. Crystal Report 6 and Crystal Report 8

8. Crystal Reports 8.5 (VB6) to Crystal Reports NET (VB.NET) conversion

9. vb .net crystal reports not compatible with Crystal Reports 8.5

10. Passing Parameters from C# to Crystal Report / Crystal Report Viewer

11. Different between VB's Crystal Report and Seagate Crystal Report

12. Crystal Report 7 ActiveX (craxdrt.dll) vs Crystal Report Engine (CPEAUTO.dll)

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software