Crystal Report -- set location of database at run time
Author Message
 Crystal Report -- set location of database at run time

Hi, all,

We run Crystal Reports(v. 8, data source is Oracle 8.5) in JavaScript
in an ASP application. Does there have any way to change Database
location in run time. Reset the database location for all the reports
in the design model when we set up a new web/report server is so
painful!

Thanks!

Xiangmin

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 28 Jul 2003 05:51:32 GMT

1. Crystal Report: How to Set Location of OLE object at Run Time

2. Setting a database location at run time?

3. Run Time Change of DB Location, Setting Passwords, and Rpt Location

4. crystal reports- setting database location

5. Setting Crystal Report Database Location at RunTime...

6. -Help- Setting Crystal Reports.Net Database Location

7. How can i programmically Set Location of my database in Crystal Report of vb.net

8. ADO Data Control - Design Time/Run Time database locations

9. Crystal 4.6 set database location - same as database

10. Crystal Reports and asp- re: dynamically change servers and databases at run time

11. Reports written in Crystal - database has moved - how can I respecify the database location

12. Crystal Reports 6 and Setting MDB File Name and Location