Suppress Main Reports Page Header on sub-report
Author Message
 Suppress Main Reports Page Header on sub-report

Hi Group,
I have a main report and a sub-report.  I do not want the Main reports' Page
headings showing on the sub-report page.  The sub-report has its own Report
Header.

How can I achieve this?

TIA
Jackie

N.B (The sub-reports data may spill over to more than one page.)

Tue, 06 Sep 2005 03:07:32 GMT
 Suppress Main Reports Page Header on sub-report
Im not sure but may be you can move the contents from Page Header to Report
Header in your main report.

Quote:
> Hi Group,
> I have a main report and a sub-report.  I do not want the Main reports'
Page
> headings showing on the sub-report page.  The sub-report has its own
Report
> Header.

> How can I achieve this?

> TIA
> Jackie

> N.B (The sub-reports data may spill over to more than one page.)

Sat, 15 Oct 2005 15:17:52 GMT

1. subreport and main report header showing

2. Suppressing Page Headers on Report Footer

3. Crystal Reports - Main/Sub Reports

4. sub report doesn't abid to main report

5. Using totals of sub-reports in main- report

6. sub report changes its source stored procedure to main report's stored procedure

7. Passing values from the sub report, onto the main report

8. Total Sub-reports in Main-report HOW?

9. Supress Page Header for Sub report

10. Multi-Page Subreport in Report Header

11. Page Header Report Header

12. How to suppress group header when page header is the same