Report Designer Component Problem With RecordSelectionFormula
Author Message
 Report Designer Component Problem With RecordSelectionFormula

Hi
I'm using Report Designer Component for VB6.
When my VB application change Report.RecordSelectionFormula
my report don't display any data.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks
Jan

Fri, 07 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Report Designer Component Problem With RecordSelectionFormula
Show us some code...

Dimitris

Quote:

>Hi
>I'm using Report Designer Component for VB6.
>When my VB application change Report.RecordSelectionFormula
>my report don't display any data.

>Can anybody help me?

>Thanks
>Jan

Fri, 07 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Report Designer Component Problem With RecordSelectionFormula
I have form (frmCourses) with treview (treTree) and list wiew - every
treview node represents one course
after clicking this node - listview displays course students.
Now I want print only selected course students.
I have Access97 database with Courses table and Students table.
CourseID field is in every Students table record .

This is my code:

Private Sub Form_Load()
    Report.Database.SetDataSource DatabaseLocation
    Report.RecordSelectionFormula = "{CourseID} = " &
Val(frmCourses.treTree.SelectedItem.Key)
    CRViewer1.ReportSource = Report
    CRViewer1.ViewReport
End Sub

Until I change treview node report is O.K. (= for the first time)
After changing treview node - report without data!

Jan

Quote:
> Show us some code...

Fri, 07 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. PDSMON.DLL problem with Report Designer Component

2. Report Designer Component - Install problems

3. Problem selecting records using ADO/Report designer component 6

4. Problem selecting records using ADO/Report designer component 6

5. Crystal Reports 6 Report Designer Component

6. Crystal Reports Report Designer Component

7. Crystal Report Designer Component (Previewing a report.)

8. Crystal Reports "Report Designer Component"

9. Crystal Report Designer Component (Previewing a report.)

10. Report Designer Component for Visual Basic 5.0

11. crystal Report designer component question?

12. Where to get Report Designer Component 7?