Close button not enabled in CR Viewer
Author Message
 Close button not enabled in CR Viewer

I'm stumped on this one.  I'm in the process of migrating my OCX reports to
RDC, and have succeeded except for one thing:  The Close button is not
enabled on the viewer, requiring a user to click the "X" button on the form
itself.

The documentation states that the default value of the property
EnableCloseButton is true, and it does indeed show that value in the
properties window, and I even attempted to set it from code right before the
.ViewReport method, but that "X" is grayed-out every time!

Anyone have a clue as to why it won't enable the button?

--
Bill Hileman, MCP, CPP, BCIP
Programmer/Analyst, DASI

PROGRAM n. A magic spell cast over a computer allowing it to turn one's
input into error messages. tr.v. To engage in a pastime similar to banging
one's head against a wall, but with fewer opportunities for reward.

Wed, 19 Jan 2005 03:47:43 GMT

1. Close button visible but not enabled

2. How do I display the treeview button on CR Viewer

3. Search button woes with RDC CR Viewer

4. re-enabling the close and x button

5. Enabling the Close Button in the ActiveX Preview Window

6. Form does not close from the UpperRight X Close button

7. Form Close Button Does Not Close the Form

8. Do not close form on clicking close button in Visual Basic

9. CR 8.5 viewer not working in VB .NET??

10. report viewer close button disabled

11. CR Viewer Window Not Staying Open

12. Enabling command bar buttons based on doc open or not