why will a report run on my home computer and not on my work computer
Author Message
 why will a report run on my home computer and not on my work computer

I have three large reports cprrpised of many sub reports. 2 out of the
three will work on any computer. One will only run on my home computer, and
not on any at work.  I copied the file from home to work and still no go.
The work machines are faster processors and more ram (64MB Ram, 266 CPU).
Any ideas?

Sun, 25 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 why will a report run on my home computer and not on my work computer

It's a dumb question, but are the paths to the database(s) you are reporting on
different at work vs. at home?  Different names?

This can be circumvented by using "Set Location" in CR or programmatically by
using the "DataFiles()" property of the control

Quote:

> I have three large reports cprrpised of many sub reports. 2 out of the
> three will work on any computer. One will only run on my home computer, and
> not on any at work.  I copied the file from home to work and still no go.
> The work machines are faster processors and more ram (64MB Ram, 266 CPU).
> Any ideas?

Wed, 05 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Why not make money while using your computer?

2. ##Why not make money while using your computer?##

3. I ran the VB5 ASW, but my app still won't work on other computers

4. I ran the VB5 ASW, but my app still won't work on other computers

5. DCOM component working on single computer but not over network Error Number : 429

6. Setfocus does not work same on different computers

7. Problem with VBA-Code in Access97: does not work on every computer

8. Code does not work on some computers

9. DCOM component working on single computer but not over network Error Number : 429

10. My ActiveX.DLL does not work on other computer

11. DCOM component working on single computer but not over network Error Number : 429

12. Works on development computer but when i install it on another (PDBDAO.dll libray not found)