Cross Tab - Multiple Rows Question
Author Message
 Cross Tab - Multiple Rows Question

I have a Cross Tab on Sales Analysis.  It is placed on the Group Header-a.
Then it is followed by details.(in GroupHeader-b & Details section)

In the Cross Tab Rows, I have the Product and then Period.
When I only have the Jan info, the report spacing looks OK.
But When I have the Feb info, the space in the Group Header-a did not
auto-expand.
Hence, the Feb info spilled into the Group Header-b and details, affecting
the details info.

How to solve this problem?

Any help appreciated.

Tue, 24 Aug 2004 10:23:52 GMT
 Cross Tab - Multiple Rows Question
Can you send me the report file with Saved Data for 02 months, I will look
into it.

Best Regards,

Luqman

Quote:
> I have a Cross Tab on Sales Analysis.  It is placed on the Group Header-a.
> Then it is followed by details.(in GroupHeader-b & Details section)

> In the Cross Tab Rows, I have the Product and then Period.
> When I only have the Jan info, the report spacing looks OK.
> But When I have the Feb info, the space in the Group Header-a did not
> auto-expand.
> Hence, the Feb info spilled into the Group Header-b and details, affecting
> the details info.

> How to solve this problem?

> Any help appreciated.

Tue, 24 Aug 2004 20:01:23 GMT
 Cross Tab - Multiple Rows Question
Will send file on Monday, bec I've already left office.
Thanks.

Quote:
> Can you send me the report file with Saved Data for 02 months, I will look
> into it.

> Best Regards,

> Luqman

> > I have a Cross Tab on Sales Analysis.  It is placed on the Group
Header-a.
> > Then it is followed by details.(in GroupHeader-b & Details section)

> > In the Cross Tab Rows, I have the Product and then Period.
> > When I only have the Jan info, the report spacing looks OK.
> > But When I have the Feb info, the space in the Group Header-a did not
> > auto-expand.
> > Hence, the Feb info spilled into the Group Header-b and details,
affecting
> > the details info.

> > How to solve this problem?

> > Any help appreciated.

Wed, 25 Aug 2004 10:28:09 GMT

1. How to display the row number of each row in cross-tab

2. Cross-Tab Columns and Specified cross-tab groups in 7.0

3. How to Add Row Headings to a Cross Tab with Code

4. Cross Tabs - How do you remove a Summary for a Row

5. Cross-Tab: How to suppress a particular row?

6. Hiding the Totals columns/rows in Cross-Tabs

7. Cross tab expanding multiple pages

8. cross tab question

9. A cross-tab Question

10. Cross Tab Question