Training and VB Question - HELP, PLEASE.
Author Message
 Training and VB Question - HELP, PLEASE.

 I am working with Crystal Reports (7)within VB(6).  We are going to put the
reports on the intranet to be accessed by a browser.  We are also going to
put the reports into e-mail and print them.  All this will be from a VB
application.  My question is the use of various methods to interact with CR.
I thought I could just plop the new Crystal Report ActiveX control onto the
VB form and use it.  I can and the report.Action is like a PEStartPrintJob
command.  However, if I have a problem, I do not know what property to use
that would simulate a PECancelPrintJob command.  Can I mix these calls?  I
see information on 1) Crystal Active Data, 2) Crystal Report Engine
Automation Server, 3) Grid Controls and 4) Bound Reports.  I cannot get a
clear view of which of these methods are best and under what circumstances.
Can anyone provide any insight?

Also, anyone know of a good training CD or tutorial?  I have no experience
with CR except to modify a few reports!!

Thanks so much.

   -**** Posted from RemarQ, http://www.*-*-*.com/ ****-
 Real Discussions for Real People

Fri, 19 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Visual Basic Training Question - Please Help...

2. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP,

3. VB Training Classes - Suggestions please?

4. Please help and suggest good set of VB6.0 training vidoes/CD-ROM

5. Training for VB question

6. Can anyone HELP me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

7. Data Environment Questions vs VB.NET Please Help.

8. VB question (need help, please!)

9. Help by 1-22-99 please VB - Data Environment question.

10. VB Data Search Question please help ASAP

11. One Question about VB........Please help

12. Question regarding BSTR Visual c++ dll and VB 6- Please help