The Crystal Reports control runs in his own Window.

How Can I force him to run in a MDI child form ?

In this way I can run several reports in a MDI child Forms and the user

could have a better control over the opened crystal reports.

Thanks,

Isaac M.

Thu, 07 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

What version of CR are you using?  I know that the newer versions have a
WindowParentHandle property (or is it ParentWindowHandle).  Either way, it's
there.  All I do in my MDI projects is include a blank form, load it,
perform whatever logic needed for the particular report, set the property I
mentioned to the blank forms handle, and launch the report.

Later,
Tony

Quote:

>The Crystal Reports control runs in his own Window.

>How Can I force him to run in a MDI child form ?

>In this way I can run several reports in a MDI child Forms and the user

>could have a better control over the opened crystal reports.

>Thanks,

>Isaac M.

Thu, 07 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Q: Form activate Fires On Non Child MDI Forms But Only Once On Child Mdi Forms

2. VB5: Crystal Reports child-window haven't title in MDI-parent form

4. invisibly load MDI form and child form

6. Cancel MDI Child Form Load

7. Toolbar locks after loading MDI child form

8. MDI Child form remains loaded even when closed?

9. Child forms won't load in MDI with gradient fill

10. VB3 MDI Child Form Shown On Load

11. Help - Loading MDI Child Forms

12. How to center the MDI Child form when it is loaded