Passing parameters in Crystal reports.net
Author Message
 Passing parameters in Crystal reports.net

Passing parameters
  8/14/2002 3:10:16 AM
 Ramrakhyani

I am using Crystal Reports.NET in an ASP.NET application

I have a crystal report using web form viewer. I want to pass parameter to
this report. I am facing error in following statement:

paramField = paramFields("ParameterName")

i.e. because paramfields.count reads 0.

I have one parameter defined which I can see in the designer.

Can someone advise as to what I am missing out?

Thanks,
Raj

Sun, 30 Jan 2005 18:14:18 GMT
 Passing parameters in Crystal reports.net
this is the way to set the parameter for Crystal OCX
I am not sure if this will help in .Net

ActiveXctl0.ParameterFields(0) = "Company Name;" & comName & "; True"

hope this helps

Quote:

> Passing parameters
>   8/14/2002 3:10:16 AM
>  Ramrakhyani

> I am using Crystal Reports.NET in an ASP.NET application

> I have a crystal report using web form viewer. I want to pass parameter to
> this report. I am facing error in following statement:

> paramField = paramFields("ParameterName")

> i.e. because paramfields.count reads 0.

> I have one parameter defined which I can see in the designer.

> Can someone advise as to what I am missing out?

> Thanks,
> Raj

Sun, 30 Jan 2005 22:10:48 GMT
 Passing parameters in Crystal reports.net
Check out the help file...

ms-help://MS.VSCC/MS.MSDNVS/crystlmn/html/crtskparameterfieldsruntimecustomi
zation.htm

Brian Bischof
"The .NET Languages: A Quick Translation Guide"
 http://www.universalthread.com/Magazine/May2002/Page18.asp

> Passing parameters
>   8/14/2002 3:10:16 AM
>  Ramrakhyani

> I am using Crystal Reports.NET in an ASP.NET application

> I have a crystal report using web form viewer. I want to pass parameter to
> this report. I am facing error in following statement:

> paramField = paramFields("ParameterName")

> i.e. because paramfields.count reads 0.

> I have one parameter defined which I can see in the designer.

> Can someone advise as to what I am missing out?

> Thanks,
> Raj

Mon, 31 Jan 2005 04:30:09 GMT

1. How to pass parameter from VB.Net to Crystal Report

2. Passing a variable from VB.NET to a Crystal report parameter or formula with no prompt

3. Parameter passing for Crystal Reports in .Net

4. Passing Parameters from C# to Crystal Report / Crystal Report Viewer

5. Passing parameters to a report in Crystal Reports 6

6. Crystal Reports 8.5 (VB6) to Crystal Reports NET (VB.NET) conversion

7. Brian Bischof - Help - parameters not passing to Crystal from VB.NET

8. parameter passing to Crystal Reports 9

9. Passing parameters to crystal report

10. Passing a parameter to Crystal Reports

11. How do you pass parameters from VB 5 to crystal reports

12. Passing parameters to Crystal Reports