Printing Crystal Reports from VB in NT 4.0
Author Message
 Printing Crystal Reports from VB in NT 4.0

Hi there,

We are using VB6, CR7 and Win95/98 for our application.

The crunch has come and we need to get it going on NT4 Workstation (SP5).

It all works nicely, except for the Crystal stuff. We are using ADO and
DataDefinition based reports on custom sized stationery (12 x 8.5 inches)

The printers involved are generally Oki 24 pin Dot Matrix printers, with the
appropriate (up to date) drivers installed.

When we print it in Win 95 or Win 98, we have no problem.

In NT, the page size must be set to something like 9.1 inches for it to
print and form feed at 8.5 inches!

Has anybody got any  idea what we could be doing wrong?

Thanks,

    Simon Hurr

Fri, 28 Mar 2003 04:35:25 GMT

1. Setting Default Printer in VB 5.0 for Crystal Reports 5.0 under NT 4.0

2. Setting Default Printer in VB 5.0 for Crystal Reports 5.0 under NT 4.0

3. Setting Default Printer in VB 5.0 for Crystal Reports 5.0 under NT 4.0

4. Setting Default Printer in VB 5.0 for Crystal Reports 5.0 under NT 4.0

5. VB 4.0 (16-Bit)/Crystal Reports 3.0.1.32 (16-Bit) Print Preview Maximize Window

6. Printing Crystal Reports without Crystal Control ActiveX or Crystal Reports API call

7. Visual Basic 4.0 Pro, Crystal Reports, Access 7.9 under NT 3.51

8. Crystal Reports 8.5 and NT 4.0

9. running Active Server on NT Server 4.0 for Crystal Reports

10. Printing Envelopes VB3.0 and Crystal Reports 4.0

11. Crystal 6.0 reports printed from IE 4.0

12. Crystal 4.0 report won't print last page