After inserting 40 sub reports the sections is getting duplicated
Author Message
 After inserting 40 sub reports the sections is getting duplicated

Respected Sir,
I have developed a report in Crystal Reports using VB.Net
Here i develop some 45 reports and use the same in one
main crystal report file as sub reports by allocating
sections for the same and inserting them.
My problem is, whenever i cross the number of sub reports
by 40,  the section numbers are getting duplicated in the
associated vb file of the crystal report file and gives me
error stating "duplication of sections".

How to over come this error?
Thanks in advance

with regards,
Anand

Tue, 06 Dec 2005 20:44:14 GMT

1. I am getting duplicate records, I mean everything is duplicate even Access record number

2. C-Reports 16 bit and VB 40 16 Help needed - REPOST

3. HLP: Crystal Reports sub-section sum problem

4. Drill down on hidden detail sections of sub report

5. Sub Report with a Sub Report?

6. Sub Reports within Sub Reports

7. Sub Report in a Sub Report

8. Getting information from a sub report (again sorry)

9. 40 times After_update

10. NC Perm, 40-50K, MUMPS/BASIS/FORTRAN

11. NC Perm, 40-50K, MUMPS, BASIC, FORTRAN Skills

12. NC Perm, MUMPS, BASIC, FORTRAN, 40-50K