Scientific Number Format
Author Message
 Scientific Number Format

Can someone tell me if there is a way to display numbers in Crystal Reports
using scientific notation?  This option doesn't appear to be available in
the defined number formats.  I am using VB5 with CR.

Bob

Fri, 17 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Scientific Number Format

Had the same problem, but I'm using Crystal 5 Pro Ed...  I don't know which
Version
you're using...  But the fix I recieved was

Look for the file U2LEXPO.DLL on their CD.   It's in the \UFL directory.
What you need to do is copy the file to your \Windows\Crystal directory.

Good Luck

Quote:

>Can someone tell me if there is a way to display numbers in Crystal Reports
>using scientific notation?  This option doesn't appear to be available in
>the defined number formats.  I am using VB5 with CR.

>Bob

Sat, 18 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Scientific Number Format

P.

Thanks for the help.  As I am using CR 4.6 which comes with VB5, I don't
have the CR CD.  However, I was able to locate and download the file you
mentioned from the Seagate Web site and it works fine.  Take care.

Bob

Quote:
>Had the same problem, but I'm using Crystal 5 Pro Ed...  I don't know which
>Version
>you're using...  But the fix I recieved was

>Look for the file U2LEXPO.DLL on their CD.   It's in the \UFL directory.
>What you need to do is copy the file to your \Windows\Crystal directory.

>Good Luck

Sun, 19 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. from Microsoft format Number to IEE format Number

2. How to display a number in scientific form

3. Scientific format #'s

4. Best Database Format for Scientific Data?

5. DLL that can generate scientific plot in GIF format

6. scientific format specifier

7. Formatting Unformated Numbers in Word to Specific Formats?

8. How to convert number format to date format

9. Format Number

10. Special format auto-numbering?

11. "Accounting" Number Format

12. Format Number Fields