C.R. 6.0 and 7.0 crash when number of pags over 32768
Author Message
 C.R. 6.0 and 7.0 crash when number of pags over 32768

Does anybody knows why c.r breaks when number of page over 32768?
Thank in advance

Sun, 10 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 C.R. 6.0 and 7.0 crash when number of pags over 32768
Out of memory maybe?  Who is going to read a report that long anyway?  I
thought the idea of a report was to summarize data, but I guess I must have
missed something somewhere, huh?  How long does it take for a report that
long to finish processing?

Joe

Quote:

>Does anybody knows why c.r breaks when number of page over 32768?
>Thank in advance

Thu, 14 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 C.R. 6.0 and 7.0 crash when number of pags over 32768

Quote:
> Does anybody knows why c.r breaks when number of page over 32768?
> Thank in advance

> How does crystal crash?? I just got the same kind of problem...Some

of report (who's always work find) crash.
That gave me an error (Page size was not large enought  to format the
content of an object)...but crystal read the database and start to load
the data in the report. But after cople of page he stop and gave to me
that error ??  Is your problem was similar ???
I just ask for new version of Crystal Report (7.1) maybe that just
another bug???

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Fri, 15 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB 6.0 : CR 7.0 - [Cancel] CR

2. CR 6.0 and CR 7.0

3. CR 6.0 Report upgraded to CR 7.0 report has formatting issues

4. Upgraded CR 6.0 Report to CR 7.0 got formatting issues

5. Upgrading from CR 6.0 to CR 7.0

6. Prointing problem CR 7.0 VB 6.0 w/ ADO

7. CR reports crash IE 6.0 - URGENT

8. Crash: VB Crashes with CR 7

9. Text Record Parsing in C.R. 6.0

10. Filter dates between VB 6.0 and CR 6.0 from *.qry

11. !vb Listbox maximum 32768, how to add more list

12. !vb Listbox maximum 32768, how to add more list