Multiple reports, continuing page header ??
Author Message
 Multiple reports, continuing page header ??

Hi Richard,
I just did it with CR 5. Put your for all heading into the page header.
Devide the detail section into two sections and place a simple
independent subreport into each section.
It works.
Hope it'll help.

Quote:

> I have a different question about sub-reports, (but similar to the question
> about continuing page number).   I'm using CR 5.

> Sub-reports seem like such a useful thing, but what I wanted to do was create
> 4 reports, then embed as sub-reports into a "master report".  The "Master
> Report" would have the page heading section, and I want this same page heading
> to continue accross all these sub-reports.

> What I found was that each sub-report used its own page heading band instead.
> Is there a way to use only the page heading band from the "master report"?

> *** NOTE:  The above return address is an "automated spam"-buster. ***
> *** For my REAL address, remove "not_" from both sides of address. ***

Tue, 25 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Multiple reports, continuing page number

2. PUTTING GROUP HEADER ON TOP OF NEXT PAGE WHEN TRANSACTIONS PERTAINING TO CONTINUE

3. Page Header Report Header

4. In a VB designer .dsr report can I hide the page header on page 1

5. First page prints only report header and page footer

6. Suppress Main Reports Page Header on sub-report

7. Printing multiple page report to multiple bins for collating vb4.0 Crystal 5

8. creating multiple headers in a template without blank pages

9. Help Multiple page Report with Crystal Report

10. Crosstab Reports with multiple row headers

11. Evaluating Multiple Records in Crystal Report Header

12. Report Page Headers