Change mdb path
Author Message
 Change mdb path

I'm working with Visual Basic 6, a MDB file as data source and Crystal
report 8.5, but I'm using external .rpt files (they come from a
previous version of Crystal and I want them not included in VB).

How can I do if  I want to change the path of the MDB source runtime by
code?

thanx

Luisa

Sun, 03 Oct 2004 18:52:35 GMT
 Change mdb path
crReport.DataFiles(0) = "c:\d3\db.mdb"

Quote:

> I'm working with Visual Basic 6, a MDB file as data source and Crystal
> report 8.5, but I'm using external .rpt files (they come from a
> previous version of Crystal and I want them not included in VB).

> How can I do if  I want to change the path of the MDB source runtime by
> code?

> thanx

> Luisa

William Lopes Leme
Centro de Tecnologia - Unicamp

www.ct.unicamp.br
(19) 3788-4999

Sun, 03 Oct 2004 21:53:01 GMT
 Change mdb path
Thanks for your help, but I'm using this code to show my report

    Fuction ShowPDF (MySelectionFormula as string, MyReport as string)

       Dim tApp As CRAXDRT.Application
       Dim tReport As CRAXDDRT.report

       Set tApp = CreateObject("CrystalRuntime.Application")
       Set tReport = tApp.OpenReport(MyReport)
       tReport.RecordSelectionFormula = MySelectionFormula
       FormReportViewer.CRViewer.ReportSource = tReport
       FormReportViewer.CRViewer.ViewReport

    End Function

so I have an object thet is tReport that is a CRAXDDRT.report that has no
method DataFiles(index), because this is a method of the object
CristalReport: excuse my ignorance, but how can I do?

Thanks in advance

Luisa

Quote:
> crReport.DataFiles(0) = "c:\d3\db.mdb"

> > I'm working with Visual Basic 6, a MDB file as data source and Crystal
> > report 8.5, but I'm using external .rpt files (they come from a
> > previous version of Crystal and I want them not included in VB).

> > How can I do if  I want to change the path of the MDB source runtime by
> > code?

> > thanx

> > Luisa

> --
> William Lopes Leme
> Centro de Tecnologia - Unicamp

> www.ct.unicamp.br
> (19) 3788-4999

Mon, 04 Oct 2004 15:58:29 GMT

1. changing .mdb path in crystal report using vb 4.0

2. Slow ReportSelectionFormula + Change MDB Path

3. changing .mdb path in crystal report using vb 4.0

4. PATH-APP AND MDB-PATH

5. app-path and mdb-path

6. Parsing an HTML Document - Change Relative paths to fully qualified paths

7. ? How do you change a path to a dos path name

8. Changing Long Paths to Short Paths in a 16-bit App

9. Get full path curr MDB?

10. get path of current mdb in code

11. MDB path

12. Setting path to location of current mdb file