Hello,
How to print a report from Data1 ?

VB6.0 and CRYSTL32.OCX

I have on Form1:

Data1
CrystalReport2
Command1

Data1.DatabaseName="db1.mdb"
Data1.Recordsource="SELECT * FROM Table1"

CrystalReport2.DataSource=Data1
CrystalReport2.ReportSource=(3 - crptAll)
CrystalReport2.ReportFilename="zeugnis.rpt"

Private Sub Command1_Click()
    CrystalReport2.ReportFileName = "zeugnis.rpt"
    CrystalReport2.Action = 1
End Sub

zeugnis.rpt I made with VB6-CrystaReport1 IRCDesigner based on db1.mdb

But it does not work !

--
mfg Rudi Graf

Mon, 06 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Data1.UpdateRecord vs. Data1.Recordset.Update

2. MS.Comm von VB6 arbeitet mit keiner Modemkarte

3. Probleme bei Anbindung von Recordset ′s in Visual Basic an Crystal Report

4. Reports von Access nach Oracle umwandeln

5. Data1 fromats another Report ?!

6. vb6 data reports - exporting a landscape report

7. Creating report w/ Data Report in VB6

8. vb6 data reports - exporting a landscape report

9. VB6 Data Reports or of Crystal Reports?

10. how can I transfer the report from Access2000 to crystal report 8.5 or VB6.0

11. report based on a stored procedure , crystal reports and vb6

12. Crystal Reports 8.5 (VB6) to Crystal Reports NET (VB.NET) conversion