crystal report "Out of stack" error
Author Message
 crystal report "Out of stack" error

Hi,
  Could any one solve this problem to me.

I am using two crytal controls on a form. When I close this form I get
error(28) - Out of stack. This error occurs when I use two crystal controls.
At the same time, when I just use one crystal control for displaying the
report, I dont get any error.

Thanx in advance,

regards
saleem ansari

Mon, 26 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 crystal report "Out of stack" error
Saleem,

This answer is my "shot in the dark" at your problem.  Usually,  the
"Out of Stack" problem means that you have an endless "nesting"
problem.  For instance, in VB:

Sub ThisOne()
        Call TheOther
End Sub

Sub TheOther()
        Call ThisOne
End Sub

I am not sure that somewhere inside CR's Active X  or in your own
program a call is not being looped.  This may be something to search
for.

I hope this gives you some direction.

Alex

On Thu, 10 Sep 1998 16:00:11 +0530, "saleem ansari"

Quote:

>Hi,
>  Could any one solve this problem to me.

>I am using two crytal controls on a form. When I close this form I get
>error(28) - Out of stack. This error occurs when I use two crystal controls.
>At the same time, when I just use one crystal control for displaying the
>report, I dont get any error.

>Thanx in advance,

>regards
>saleem ansari

Mon, 26 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 crystal report "Out of stack" error
I have a solution using a Class of Crystal Reeports.  If you want a example
, send me a personal mail.

Regards

        Leonardo Larsen Ribeiro
        MCP - Microsoft Certified Professional

Quote:

>Hi,
>  Could any one solve this problem to me.

>I am using two crytal controls on a form. When I close this form I get
>error(28) - Out of stack. This error occurs when I use two crystal
controls.
>At the same time, when I just use one crystal control for displaying the
>report, I dont get any error.

>Thanx in advance,

>regards
>saleem ansari

Mon, 05 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Crystal Report install "instmsiw.exe" error

2. HELP: Avoiding "out of stack" errors

3. "Out of Stack Space" error

4. Mysterious "out of stack space "error

5. DoEvents - "Out of stack" Error

6. "OUT OF STACK SPACE" Error

7. Crystal Reports "Cannot Find Report."

8. Crystal Reports "Load report failed"

9. Crystal Reports "Report Designer Component"

10. Crystal Reports "Unable to open database"

11. Crystal Reports "keep together"

12. "Crystal report 4.6 "