Emailing Reports
Author Message
 Emailing Reports

Hello Everyone,

I need to dynamically pass an email address into a report and send that
report using that email address.  Does anyone know how to do this?  Any help
would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Steven Bell
www.global-edi.com

Sun, 22 Feb 2004 11:48:30 GMT
 Emailing Reports
Hi Steven,

There isn't an easy way to do this since Crystal cannot pass an e-mail
address to the MAPI client.  What I've done in the past is to have an
empty formula in the report, where you want the e-mail address to appear
and pass the address from my application into the formula at runtime.
 When I exported the report, I can then pass that same e-mail address to
the To part of the export call.

Sincerely,
Brian Dong

To reply, remove nospam from the address.

Quote:

>Hello Everyone,

>I need to dynamically pass an email address into a report and send that
>report using that email address.  Does anyone know how to do this?  Any help
>would be appreciated.

>Thanks,

>Steven Bell
>www.global-edi.com

Sun, 22 Feb 2004 12:56:31 GMT

1. emailing reports with subreports WITHOUT using sendObject

2. Emailing Reports Containing SubReports

3. problem emailing report (20540)

4. Emailing Reports Automatically

5. Emailing Access reports

6. Access97: Emailing mulitple reports

7. Emailing / Faxing Reports

8. emailing partial reports

9. Emailing an access report using VB .NET?

10. Printing/Emailing Access reports from VB

11. Problems Emailing a Crystal Report

12. emailing a report