Printing a message in grupo without records
Author Message
 Printing a message in grupo without records

My report contains a group. If the group does not have record to print then
I want to print a message  "No records..."

Do you know how do it. ?

Thanks in advance
Antonio

Tue, 31 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Printing a message in grupo without records

Use a formula that does a Count of some item in the details, based on the
group and if it is 0 display "No Records".

HTH, Paul
--
Paul Little, Senior Programmer/Analyst
SVi Retail Systems

Quote:
> My report contains a group. If the group does not have record to print
then
> I want to print a message  "No records..."

> Do you know how do it. ?

> Thanks in advance
> Antonio

Tue, 31 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Send e-mail without Outlook or without pop up messages

2. printing CR without from program without viewing

3. Grupo de noticias para desarrolladores de latinoamerica

4. Need to print an e-mail without the printing name

5. print a web page without printing images

6. Print a report via crystal reports without print dialogue displaying

7. HELP! Printing in VB without using print manager

8. How to print web content without printing the headers and footers

9. un grupo de noticias en espa?ol

10. Printing without displaying the "Print Dialog"?

11. Printing without print-dialog

12. Help:Printing Cystal Report to a print file without file layout